Textbook Grants

High school students are exempt from paying enrollment fees for the classes but are required to pay for the course materials, including books. Central Unified is offering financial assistance for textbooks to students who demonstrate financial need. 


  • Must be an enrolled Central Unified Student
  • Must be enrolled in the High School enrichment program
  • Must demonstrate financial need

Questions? About the High School Enrichment Program.

Central East High School – Career Counselor, Jill Brooks  jbrooks@centralusd.k12.ca.us

Central High School – Career Counselor, Renee Lynne  rlynd@centralunified.org

Justin Garza High School – Career Counselor, Jane Isaac  jisaac@centralunified.org

Summer/ Fall / Spring 2024-2025 Applications Open.

Grants processed after the 1st deadline may take up to 3 weeks. All books will be ordered as digital copies unless unavailable.