School Club Grant
2022 – 2023 School Club Grant
Deadline for submission is 11:59 p.m. on September 23rd, 2022. One application per club will be allowed. Applicants who qualify and are selected will receive a grant up to $500. All club materials and supplies purchased with grant funding will become the property of Central USD and the club receiving the grant.
- Must be an APPROVED school club in their 1st or 2nd year AND/OR must have received less than normal fundraising dollars and support over the past 2 years.
Who can submit the application?
- Club Staff Advisor, Club President or Student Member can submit the application.
- Clubs must focus on one of the following pillars: Academics, Agriculture, Arts, or Athletics.
- Only one application per club will be allowed.
- Budget breakdown must be completed and submitted with the application. Click Here to download template.
- All club materials and supplies purchased with grant funding will become the property of Central USD and the club receiving the grant.
Questions? Email Sdohi@centralunified.org